- All children-serving agencies working cooperatively to provide
a seamless system of services.
- Paid parent professionals on staff at each child-serving agency.
- Parents commonly accepted as experts in relation to their child's
- Stigma and isolation erased.
- Effective education and vocational programs for "all"
- Parents working together to enhance the quality of children's
- State of the art services available to both public and private
- Ethical and moral standards along with accountability is commonplace
among professionals working with children.
- Due to high quality, accessible, affordable, effective community-based
services, out-of-home placements
are rare, short-termed and viewed as temporary.